Monday 14 May 2007


On the top of the picture is the dark sky. The sky is so dark that I can’t see any thing in it. In the middle is a lamb shaped in a pig. He smiles at us and waves his hand to us. He wears brown clothes with golden decoration .For it is so big , it must spend much money to be built. His laugh is so beautiful so that I like him so much. Especially, I like his big nose and big ears. And the money hold by his arm seems so expensive that I think everyone want to have it to get good luck in a new year. If it is possible I want to ask my mother to buy one for me. Under him is a pink balloon.. The balloon seems to be big that it can let the pig stand on it. I think there is a light in the balloon so that it can be so shining .There are many shining lights under the balloon. They look like stars in the sky. The picture may be taken in the new year vacation in a pig year. Such a cute pig!

No comments: