Wednesday 30 May 2007

VERSION2


This is a picture of a cute pig. On the top of the picture is the dark sky which is so dark that I can’t see any thing in it. In the middle is the lamb in the shade of pig. He smiles at us and waves his hand to us. He wears brown clothes with golden decoration. For it it so big, people must spend spent much money to build it. His light is so beautiful that I like him very much because he gives me a feeling of warm. And I also like his big nose and big ears. Besides, the money hold by his arm seems so heavy that I think every want to get it to have good luck in a new year. If it is possible, I want to ask my mother to buy one for me. Under him is the pink balloon which seems very big that the big pig can stand on it. I think there is a light in the balloon, so it can be so shining. There are many shining light under the balloon which look like stars in the sky. I think the picture may be taken in the New Year vacation to celebrate the Chinese New year. I like the pig so much, what a cute pig.

No comments: